Friday, December 11, 2009

Yes I am bored now.

Very actually -_-

So I am just going to crap in this random post.

It is just for fun.

I don't think I will be discussing the tuitions for next year with my parents tonight.

How potong -_-

I just ate two bamboo charcoal bun.

One with red bean paste & one with cranberry.

They said eating this will help you clear your bowel but no -_-

So eventually, I ate supper today.

I am so bloody full now. UGH.

This sucks.

I think I am going to start hating the bathroom again.

Kevin just sent me one long message.

I feel bad but I can't help it.

I am sorry. Just kill me.

I want to exercise badly but I doubt it will come true.

I feel so moodless now.

I am currently feeling pissed.

I am sorry.

I just feel like puking now-_-

I have no reasons to that.

& I am not giving the presents today though.

The tvee is so noisy and it is just right beside me.

I just want to say 'You Suck'.

0 comments: