Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HELLO:)

I just came back from Kayu about half an hour ago.
Me, my mum, daddy & brother went to Kayu to have dinner:)
I ate until I was so damn freaking full-_-
But I hope the food isn't that fattening.
I had tosai biasa & teh o ice limau:DD

They had nasi kandar.
My mum ordered vegetarian nasi kandar.
Haha. I find it so cute.
& it only costed 3bucks.

So cheap, eyh?:)

GOSH.
I feel so damn full now-_- & bloated as well.
Ugghh.

I am going to Starbucks tomorrow:D
How awesome.
But I am not going to drink there-_-

We went to the hospital just now for some reasons.
Hopefully, she will be alright:)
Fingers crossed.

I need to exercise badly.
Ugggh.
Take me to the gym.

I want to excrete.
Please.
But I couldn't eventhough I ate so much-_-

I want to go on a diet tomorrow.
But I can't? ):
How saddening.

I have been eating so much lately-_-
Rice everyday.
As in seriously everyday-_-

I am so terrified.
For no freaking reason.

Just now my daddy bought 6 dvds-_-
& I already watched 3 of them.
aaiih.

It's like all those movies which I want, tak de.
All those that they have, I don't really fancy-_-
So retarded.

I might be giving the presents to them later:)


; youaremystar.

0 comments: