Friday, December 4, 2009

I Am Just Going To Crap

The title explains it all:)

Yes I am just going to crap in this post.

You know why?

Because I am freaking bored-_-

I realised it takes so long to gain back the energy in Sorority Life.

I realised it is actually boring playing Plock for a long while.

I realised that I am a loner:)

Kevin went for his piano lessons at Yamaha I think.

Good for him.

Poh Wei went for lunch.

& here I am rotting-_-

It's just so bored being online the whole day.

But I am so lazy to watch the drama O:

Yes, it is also partially my fault.

OUCH.

I think I will be going off at 2 something.

Then, I am going to watch a movie:D

I need to exercise badly T.T

Today the weather is so cooling and makes me feel sleepy O:

So awesome, eyh?

I need to get ready by 6pm.

& eat my killer rice-_-

What am I crapping about?

I have no idea but this is what happens when I am bored.

Crap.Crap.Crap.:)

I want to grab the Mini Poppers O:

But I don't want to.

So forget it:D

I want to try the Juice Works at OU this Sunday.

EHE.

Hopefully, it will be nice but it is a healthy drink.

So yeah.

I am going to post up some random pictures later :D


; thinkaboutme.

0 comments: