Friday, December 25, 2009

Thursday ; 241209

I didn't go offline just now due to some reasons-_-
I stayed online.

Okay, so since I am still online I shall blog about Thursday:)

In the morning, I got up & got ready so many things before going to school.
Pinafore also I haven't iron at that time:X
I was a little rushing.
Then, cut fingernails and stuff.

My mum fetched me to Poh Wei's house.
Haha.
Luckily, we go school together, if not sure very sesatO:

So we waited there & scared like crap-_-
We saw they wrote there ; 11.30am collect results.
Suddenly, they annouced at 10something asking us to collect the results.

We were like OMGEE.
So scared & terrified.
Everyone went, then left me Poh Wei & Phei Fern there haha.
Finally, we had to go so yeah.

Poh Wei went to collect hers then I went to Pn Zarina there.
Then, she collected already :DD
YAY:D Congratulations baby! (:

After that, I also collected mine:)

Went around searching for KevinO:
Found him:D Congratulations too ! :b

Went home, changed and then went to pick Poh Wei & we headed to McD.
Actually we wanted to go to Cave but potong much-_-
Business time ; 5pm - 1am.

GOSH.

So we went back to McD luh.
Next time we should try the Hong Kong dessert shop:D
Very nice !

Kevin cycled there LOL.
How cute :P

Ate at McD.
It's been long since I ate there I think Haha!
So crowded wei there.

I wonder why McD is so much more crowded then any other fast food restaurants.
HAHA.

Who's the founder of McD?

After that, I went to the hospital & talked to the nutritionist-_-
Talked talked talked.
Thank God, I don't have to be admitted:D

BUT.
She gave a chart to follow & I must eat like worse than a pig-_-
It is like so much food per day.

Crazy !
O:

& I bet I am going to gain like 5kgs in a month or so O:
How awesome.

After that, went to Campap bought some things.
Came home, went to pasar malam with Poh Wei :D
Like finally! LOL.

I bought a pants? Haha.
But I look weird in it ):

That's all:D
& congratulations to those who got good results:)

0 comments: