Monday, December 14, 2009

I am back(:

After I went offline, I went to change and waited for Poh Yee to come:D

Then, her mum dropped us at Ming Tien there.
We went for lunch there with May Kwan & Michelle.
Thanks Poh Yee:)

After that, we went to the pet store O:
So cute.

Went to 7 Eleven, wanted to buy Frozz.
So I couldn't find it, I asked the cashier.

Me. Cashier.

Ada Frozz?
Apa itu?
Candy/Sweet.
Untuk makan?

-_-
Candy of course makan lar, if not?
Then he showed the hand sign.
So weird. Weirdo.

After that, went to the Taman Megah's disabled home.
The people there are friendly:)
Just that we don't understand some of them O:
Played. Sang Christmas songs. Talked to them.
:DD

I had a fun time though(:

& Andrew was the Santa xD
Michelle Lee was the Fairy/Angel :)

Came home.
Then, I got so pissed off-_-
Got ready for dinner.
My Grandma's birthday:D

Went to Tuck Fook *howeveryouspellthat* Restaurant opposite my house.

My daddy ordered like seriously TOO much-_-
5 people, he ordered like for 10 people.

Crazy-_-

Actually, I am just exagerating but it's too much.
Couldn't finish, so we ta pao ed some food home O:
How cute-_-

I ate until I was so damn bloody fucking full-_-

Let's see what I ate ;

One scoop rice.
Two bowls/scoops noodles.
One fish paste.
Two small chicken.
One shrimp.
One part of crab.
One taufu.
One piece of pancake.
One bowl of Longan tong sui.

SEE. How much I ate -_-
But actually it isn't that much lar O:
It's just a bit here and there.

UGH. Still I ate-_-

Just some pictures ;

Daddy:D
Mummy:D
Rachel:D

0 comments: