Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Add Maths

Yes, I suck in Add Maths-_-
Seriously I do.

I haven't been blogging a lot nowadays due to work? Haha.
I slept at 3.30am yesterday just to do my add maths' homework.
Ugh. How annoying.

Then, I got up at around 11am. So tired-_-
Did my work again, rest a little here and there.
LOL. Mee siam tastes nice:)
Gosh. I ate so much today-_-

I did nothing today O:
Got ready for tuition and stuff.

I was a little late for tution O:
Gosh.
Studied add maths & now my brain is going to explode-_-

I hate myself so much ):
Seriously I do.

I got accused by the teacher just now.
UGH. How embarassing.

I kesian ourselves.
Badly ):

I miss going online often:D
When school reopens, I doubt I have time to come online this often.

I suck because you suck too:)

I feel like going to a pub and get drunk O:
I am bullshitting:D

I am just going to crap in this post (:
I feel so moodless now.
& full after eating supper-_-

I want to go for Jusco member card Day O:
But I always don't have the chance-_-
How saddening.

I need to hunt for Christmas presents as well.
I have so many things to spend on ):
I am so going broke. Aih.

I have to pay for my own haircut also.
How retarded but my daddy is only giving me 50bucks for that O:
I still don't have enough money-_-

What should I get for Christmas? O:
I think I shall stick to my idea:)

I really want to exercise ):
& sweat O:

I am so retarded(:
I really hope that I can go to McD tomorrow:D
& pasar malam with Poh Wei tomorrow night:)

Fingers crossed:D

; mwaah.mwaah.kiss.

0 comments: