Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have been out the whole day today.
Not exactly the whole day though.

I got up & then my whole family prayed ; today is Dong Zhi :D
After that, had breakfast & I did a bit of my add maths.
Watched TVB drama ; Beyond The Realm Of Conscience.

Then, we had lunch.
I ate rice, chicken, fish and vege with soup.
Was damn full after that-_-

Got ready and went to Sunway College because my brother wanted to do something.
Get the deposit back I guess.
Then, we went to Sunway Pyramid:)

Did nothing much there but when we are looking for clothes, time flies.
O:
I didn't get anything there, my brother got a shirt from Al Ikhsan.

Walked around, bought doughnuts from Krispy Kreme.
Damn expensive luh their doughnuts-_-

On the way home, went to Amour.
Bought 1 baby tee and 1 half jacket LOL:D
Finally I got myself something.

I still need a casual dress O:
I shall go hunting for one:D

Came home, helped my mum with the cooking:)
How awesome.

Boiled the ready made tong yuen:D

I Like Tong Yuen:)
Yummy !

I had one whole bowl for dinner O:
Then, started to wrap the Christmas presents.
I suck in wrapping gifts-_-

& then I had supper just now.
UGH, sucks.

I ate some pink and yellow kuih LOL.
The kaya puffs my mum's friend brought is really nice:)

I am going to Tropicana tomorrow but I haven't pack anything yet :X
I have tuition tomorrow-_-
& I don't know how to do all her questions.

GOSH.
So screwed up.

I don't know what's happening again.
It happens every Tuesday?O:
I have no idea.
I am so sorry.

I am going to bed soon.

0 comments: