Friday, December 18, 2009

It's 1am Now :)

Yeap, it is 1am now.
It is early, I know but I feel tired.
So I am going to make a short post and go to bed:)

I am going to Batu Caves tomorrow with my aunts.
Hopefully everything will be alright:D
Fingers crossed.

I have never been to Batu Caves LOL.
So ulu eyh? I don't care.

Today I went to McD with Kevin for about an hour to do our add maths homework.
The questions are seriously killing me-_-
I need help from my brother again :X

Thank you for helping me, BIG brother :DD
I owe you:)

I need to do the add maths work tomorrow after I settle down everything.
UGH.

My maths degraded so much.
How saddening hurh.
Yes of course it is.

O: My daddy is taking me to the nutritionist next week.
Prepare to die.
Seriously.

I was so damn annoyed and pissed when I knew that.
Why the fuck should I see a nutritionist for?-_-

I am already eating & they are still forcing and now what ..
To the nutritionist.

Fuck myself lar. I seriously hate myself so much-_-

Sometimes, I was wondering wether being an obese is good or not.
You wouldn't get forced, wouldn't have arguments, wouldn't get mumbled.
But I am really scared to be one.

I am really sure that I will be gaining minimum 5kgs after seeing the nutritionist.
-_- SUCKS BIG TIME.

& PMR Results Taking Day is on next Thursday ;24/12

It falls on Christmas Eve O:
If the results are good, Christmas will be a blast:D

How I wish O:

Christmas . Results . Christmas . Results. NUTRITIONIST-_- .

;i.am.so.sorry.

0 comments: