Saturday, December 5, 2009

No Title :D

There, I just had one :)

I had my dinner just now.
I am so full now -_-
Seriously I am.

I don't know why am I eating so much.
& I barely exercise-_-

This sucks man.
Seriously it does.

I want to go to the park tomorrow :)
I shall ask my brother later.
But I doubt so.

Ugghh.
I hate feeling full O:
Very much.

I am like full of hatred -_-

I need a break:)
I need an oreo:)

Owh it reminds me of Oreo :P
It's been long since I last ate one.
But I am not craving for it :D

I have Mini Poppers in my freezer but I don't fancy it.
So I am not taking that.
Nobody asked to buy O:
I feel like suiciding now.
Or someone please just shoot me? :D

I am talking nonsense.
Mind me:)

I bought a pair of jeans from Amour today.
Yes, finally! (:

But guess what, I was so damn paranoid-_-
I got a size bigger than my usual size.
OO:

Due to me, eating like a pig nowadays ..
I am so scared that I couldn't wear it after I grow sideways-_-
So I didn't get the fitting pair, instead I got the looser pair O:

I regret buying it now.
HOORAY-_-

I so wanted that pair but my mind kept telling me
; Buy the bigger one -_-

So yeah.
I bought the bigger size wan.
Ugggh.

If only I were rich then I can get every size I want O:
& not dealing with all these unwillingness and ending up not satisfied-_-

BLAHS !

I want to excrete.
I eat so much but I still don't?
I think my intestines are stuck.

I am going out tomorrow :D
I am excited ! (:
But my money -_- down the drain.

I am so going to try the Juice Works tomorrow :)
Hopefully it isn't fattening.
I will get the low fat type ? LOL.

So not going to work -_-

& I need to take my dinner when I come home.
Uggh.

Freakshow O:

HEH.
I am insane.


I watched this yesterday night :)

; Laughing Gor.

Not bad. I rate 7/10. :D


; ineedyoubymyside.

0 comments: