Saturday, December 12, 2009

Peanut Cookies (:

LOL:)


Yes, I baked peanut cookies today.
Of course, my aunt did like everything.
& I just rolled them into balls :D

I find it fun.
EHE.

Baked quite a lot.

The first tray was a little burnt at the bottom O:
The others was YAY:D

I like it anyway:)

I have a whole container of it.
I am giving some to my friends. Ehe.

After baking, me my daddy mummy and aunt went to uhm..
Hong Kong kind of dessert shop at ss2.

Ordered desserts desserts desserts xD
Ate until I was so full O:

I like the Bean curd with mixed fruits :D

Yummy.

Then, me and my daddy went to TC Mall because we wanted to go to Carrefour:)
Got a free 'Go Green' bag. It is gigantic-_-

Bought snacks. This that this that LOL.

& I wanted to go to Nichii.
So when we went there,

I saw SALES O:


Ouch.
It hurts me. Seriously.

We went into Nichii and I saw so many clothes ! ):
I wanted everything.
But I know I can't.

Maybe next week>))
I shall shop till I drop when I got the cash. *ka chings*

EHE.
I am so insane now.

I don't think I can get a black clothing because it is for Chinese New Year.
But I can wear it some other time? :D
So yeah.

I am in love with SALES.

TC Mall is like so crowded today with all the Christmas decorations & stuff.
Nice:)

So many X'mas things there.

Let's exchange presents for Christmas :D
I shall go hunt for presents again:)

UGH.

Chocolates are addictive-_-
I saw Tim Tam with mint I think O:
I so wanted it but naaah.

I shall get it one fine day :D

I saw chocolates everywhere today-_-

& I bought Mochi :DD
I have a problem but I do like Mochi.
They are so nice and cute:)

Carrefour is addictive in a way.

; Sayangmysayang:)

0 comments: