Sunday, December 13, 2009

Afternoon people :)

Thank God the weather today is fine :D
So me, my mum, aunts & her dog went for morning walk at Gasing Hills.
The bungalows there are nice O:
The compound is like damn biigg.

We went to walk for like only ONE round-_-
I didn't sweat at all. AT ALL.
Memang lar. Walking one round, sweat what shit.

My aunt's dog, Baby is so lazy lar. O:
When he's tired, he will just stop and wait for people to carry him O:
So manja ish LOL.

But he's so cute ! (:

Then we went to the other part of the place to walk.
Walking walking, suddenly one house got 2 big dogs.
They started barking like crazy. I think it's because they saw Baby.
So we walked faster, then every house also got dogs-_-
We were like wtf.
& it was damn noisy and scary O:

We decided to turn back.
When we were walking back, suddenly 4 stray dogs came after us-_-
Those dogs were in the house compound wan but no idea how they came out.
Freaked me out-_-

So my aunt said don't move. O:
Then she just shoo them away.

OMGEE. Terrifying O:

Dogs aren't that friendly though )<

Went for breakfast. BlahBlahBlah.
My aunt lent me some recipe books:D
It is so tempting lar ):

I will ask my mum to learn those dishes I want :D
I am such a fillial daughter-_-

I want to do cocktail or punch :D

I might be going to Sunway later at night:)
To pick my brother up, so me and my daddy shall walk around:D

Planning tutions for next year gives me creep.

I wonder when are the replacement classes. Why aren't she replying? UGH.
-_-

We already have our plans ):
What if they clashes and we need to re plan everything.

MY GOD.

Hopefully, her classes wouldn't affect anything:D

4 tuitions next year O: I wonder if I should take up accounts for form4?
I have no idea lar.
But it's like I need to study 10subjects. I need one more.

Counting down to PMR results.taking.day O:
I am so scared and terrified now.
Help Me Please ):

;spendtimewithme.

0 comments: