Thursday, December 10, 2009

Afternoon :)

I feel moodless now O:
Kevin is reading news from all over the world.
How awesome.

I am currently eating Chee Cheong Fun now.
It's been long since I last ate this.
LOL.

Okay I am done eating it:)
I like it.
I think it's because I didn't take it for quite some time.

I am so full now-_-

As in seriously FULL.

Mainly is because of the water I drank.
I am so bloated now-_-

UGH.
I hate this.

Hopefully, Poh Wei will be able to come pasar malam later:D
Fingers crossed.

I went to the park for a while this morning.
Walked.Walked.Walked.

I am so retarded:)

I don't know what will I be eating tonight O:

You all should try the "charcoal baked" bread from some organic shop.
It's nice:D

I am not taking rice.
Hopefully )<

I feel like eating Fross candy now O:

Yesterday night, my brother asked me.

Brother.Me.


Where is the Fross candy we bought yesterday?

Uhm. I brought it to Tropicana.

Uh huh.

I finished it :X

*stares & shocked* Noob-_-


LOL.
Yes we finished it in one day:D
So awesome.

I like it.
I should go buy more :)

I went to the toilet just now but yeah -_-
Damn annoying.
I couldn't really excrete.

I hate myself so much.
Seriously I do.

I need a break 8D
I don't need a Kit Kat.

Omgee.
I hope the weather will be nice for the whole day today:D


; i.need.a.kiss.from.you.

0 comments: