Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have been busy this few days:D
I find it an interesting fact:)

I got up & went to the park with my brother.
Came home, got ready and stuff, then me brother & daddy went to colleges.
We went to Monash University first. So I was bored there-_-
Then, the sky started to rain so heavilyO: We got stuck there for about half an hour.
Hit.z Fm was there. I think it is some roadshow thingy.

Finally, we managed to borrow an umbrella :D
After that we went to Digital Mall there because my brother wanted to get his things.
We ate at some Kopitiam there.
Woah I tell you, I ate like damn freaking mucch ! -_-
Seriously damn a lot UGH.

& I was cold there O:
So I was like faster, faster, faster :P

Then, we went to Bata and get my school shoes:)
Guess what! My feet shrink-_-
HA.HA.HA. I find it funny though.
How can that be possible-_-
I think it is all different :3

After that, we went home:)
Came home with a bloated tummy and felt like vomiting.

Had dinner somemore.
Then, went to Mobil a while. Got some snacks and things:D
I am done with my presents:P

I drank ENO (ginger flavour). damn yer. LOL.
I am not familiar with the taste so I was like UGH.
But it helps:D I burped.

I prefer the Lime flavour:D Nice.

I am currently watching Star Live Concert on tvee now(:
Kevin is at Curve for some occasion. Aha.
I am going to Poh Wei's house tomorrow:D to do add maths-_-
Hopefully, we can go to the park tomorrow morning:)

I am going to eat tong yuen this Tuesday LOL.
I like but I don't know why O: Haha.
COOL.

Famous Amos chocolates aren't that expensive but their cookies are O:
I didn't want to get out once I entered there-_-
The smell was so tempting and the chocolates there are so Oh My God ! :D

I want to go Amour O: but I am not sure when.
I need to shop for clothes, like what Kevin said.

& I need to exercise.

; come&kissme.

0 comments: