Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ShutTheFuckUpPeople.

I haven't been blogging much lately.
I am sorry readers but there's nothing much to blog about also.

Anyway, I didn't have the time to blog yesterday.
& I forgotten what's the reason.-_-

I went to Poh Wei's house yesterday:D
We did our add maths homework.
& I know I am just so dumb + stupid.

Nothing much happened yesterday.
So skip:)

Today, I went to OU with PheiFern, JoYee, Kevin, KenYoong & his cousin.
I wonder how many cousins does he have O:
Everytime also different-_-

Poh Wei last minute couldn't make it ):
I wasn't really sesat:D
Because I got you :P



We watched Avatar :D
Nice show though.
But it takes up 2&the half hours O:

It is like damn long.
& I almost fell asleep a few times LOL.

I love hugging you . ♥

After the movie, we couldn't decide where to eat.
Finally we decided to eat at Kenny Rogers:)
I shared with Kevin so yeah. EHE.

& the service tax is 10bucks-_-
Stupid people.
Service so bad yet we have to pay them?

SUCK BALLS.

After eating, we went to walk around again:)
Then we splited up.
I followed Kevin because I need to get something for my parents.
But potong-_- I didn't get anything T.T

OU is so big but they don't have everything-_-

Anyway, I had an awesome day today:)
Thanks guys ! :DD

& Happy 2nd Month Anniversary dear ! (:

Sorry I didn't have the chance to blog until now :X

; I LOVE YOU :)

0 comments: