Friday, December 4, 2009

OHMGEE:)

Yes. OMGEE.

I am freaking full now-_-
As in seriously freaking full !

I need to go on a diet tomorrow O:
OUCH.

I wonder how much I gained tonight.
But overall, the faster I reach that point then I don't have to take rice everyday:D

Anyway, after I went offline.
I watched Ip Man:)


Nice show.
But not to say it's awesome.

I rate 7/10.
LOL.

Then I got ready and went to the hospital for some reasons.
I wanted to exercise after I come back from the hospital but phailed-_-

We straight away went to dinner after the visit.
Hmmph.

We went to Esquire Kitchen in the Atria:D
The food there is nice:)

I ate until my tummy is so bloated and big now.
Ugghh.

This sucks big time-_-

So well, since I must eat rice everyday, I took a little bit then:)
I ate a little bit of rice, one plain pao eaten with chicken and fish & one siu long pao :)
LOL.

DAMN full -_-

I hate myself so much:D
Seriously I do.

I ate pork today.
GOSH.

I hate it:)

I need to exercise so badly )x

Hopefully, I can go to the walk tomorrow with my aunties:D
Fingers crossed.
Hopefully, the weather will be nice:)

I am going to bathe real soon.
I want to excrete O:
I hope.

I feel damn fat now-_-
I go take my weight :)


Off to the bathroom:D


; baby.give.me.a.kiss.:)

0 comments: