Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lousy

Yeap. That's me:)

I am such a loser & I am such a lousy person.
Hooray-_-

I didn't go online or blog until now O:
Woah. How awesome.

I got up at 11am like that.
Got ready & went to Phei Fern's house:)

Me, Kevin & Ken Yoong went earlier.
For I don't know why also.

I want ASTRO -_-
Badly.
But I doubt my daddy is going to subscribe it.

My brother was like so desperate to get the *whatever-football-chanel*.
He said I PAY MYSELF-_-

Yeah right.

Okay continue, then about 2pm.
Phei Fern's mum fetched us there:D
Everyone was there already.

Talked talked talked.
I bought a blueberry cheese muffin.
Came home, shared:)

Then I went to pasar malam with Poh Wei just now.
YAY:D
We bought ai yu bing:) after how long.

Came home, got annoyed a little.

Online(:

I am going to watch the drama soon:D
It's okayokay.

Hopefully I can go to the park tomorrow:)
Fingers crossed.

My daddy said I must eat rice everyday until I reach a certain amount of weight-_-
GOSH.

It is so annoying me.
Seriously.

I don't know why but I do have issues with rice-_-
I need to eat rice for dinner tomorrow O:

OUCH for my body.

I need to exercise.
Badly.

I can't wait for swimming:D
I am excited ! (:

I wonder when are we going to cut our hair:)
I wonder when are we going to bake:)
I wonder uhm..
that's all :D

I am going to visit my grandma again tomorrow.
I am not that scared anymore.
LOL.

I am a retarded teenager because I suck.

We had a talk again just now.
I was speechless.
So I didn't talk & just listen.

I am going to eat grapes later:)


; kill.me.and.be.happy.

0 comments: