Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Life Is Like A Road Trip

Just a random title:)

I saw it from the McD's magazineO:

I feel much better now compared to the previous days.
Maybe it's because of the email?:)
I don't know but I think so.

I got up at 7.30am today then I was so lazy to get up.
Snooze , Snooze , Snooze -_-
Until 8am LOL.

Then finally, me & my brother got up.
We got ready and walked to the park. aha.
Jogged & walked a few rounds:)

I followed him to McD because he wanted to get the breakfast set OOx
I didn't want it so yeah LOL.
Then we walked all the way back O:

Came home, bathed:D

Ate my breakfast aha. It's been long since I last ate chocolate:P
So I took one piece of Bournville.

Anyone wants some? (:

I want to take mee sua for lunch later:D
Hopefully my mum will allow LOL.


YAY:D


I feel fine now, just a little fat here and there-_-
Haha. I am gaining weight:)
Be happy and I don't have to eat that much already.
EHE.

I want to exercise ):

Later my mum have to bring my grandma to the clinic for some reasons.
So I might have to follow them O:
Uggghh.

I want to excrete-_-
At least, it's better now I guess.

Kevin is playing golf now O:
NOT FAIR-_-

I want to watch ;The Christmas Carol & New Moon:))
I don't know why but ..


I SO FEEL LIKE I AM IN A CHRISTMAS MOOD:)

JingleBells:DD


LOL. I want to go somewhere for Christmas !
Singapore? Too expensive):

Maybe I should go Sunway:D
I so ciplak :P

MYOB:)

Make me excrete OO:

Tomorrow:)) Yippee LOL.


; baby!:)thanksforthemessages,ilymuch.ehe.

0 comments: