Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bang Bang Me

Just a random title :)

Today, I woke up at 8 something because my brother & I wanted to go to the park:D
Then, the sky started to drizzle a little O:
Thank God, the rain stopped:)

WOOHOO:D

Didn't really exercise also-_-
We just walked and jogged a few rounds.

Came home. Bathed. Got ready for OU:)
So excited LOL.
Ulu -ish -_-

Who cares?(;

So I got ready and stuff.
Packed my handbag xD

Then, Poh Wei came and picked me up :)
YAY:DD

Reached there, lined up, Kevin came, bought tickets for New Moon at 1.30pm.
Haha.
Kevin got some free ticket voucher thingy.
Unfair! O:

Then, we went to Giordano.
Wanted to buy the Cheer You Up tee but ..

SO SORRY POHWEI :X

At the end, we didn't buy LOL.
Wanted to go to Kistchen.
No time, instead Poh Wei bought her Flavours magazine haha.

Then we went to Juice Works.
I ordered pink passion xD
For me, it is nice lar:)
Poh Wei ordered some berry burst thingy.
I want to subscribe for the membership card next time I go :D

It isn't cheap for a fruit juice-_-
But it's healthy so no complains? :)

After that, we headed to the cinema.


New Moon isn't bad lar.
I rate 7/10.
LOL.

I think it's better than Twilight?
Okay okay lar.

I think I prefer the werewolf side O:
Actually, I don't really care.

Went to search for clothes after that :D
Went to Nichii but the queue to the fitting room is -_-
At the end we went to Kitschen but the clothes there are a bit ...

So yeah:)

& we saw Ken Yoong there with his cousins LOL.

Before going home, we went to buy some food back:D
So filial , eyh? (;

Waited for Kevin's mum to come and pick us.
HAHA.
Scary :X

Thank God I didn't get screwed by my mum:)

Today overall is an awesome day:D

I Love You Both ! ♥

But somehow, I feel not satisfied :X
Because. I did not get any clothes for myself -_-

UGH.

I am freaking full now O:
I wish to excrete O:
Badly O:

It's bad to be full -_-
For me :D











; thanksdear.hugmemore.:)

0 comments: