Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I SUCK :D

Yes I suck big time :)

I had difficulty waking up this morning.
Aha. How awesome.

The ;snooze button is really helpful for people like me:DD
It makes so much sense, doesn't it?(;

I got up at 7.30am & got ready.
La La La `

I went to the park with Poh Wei :)
Thank God the weather was real nice.
EHE.

Jogged & walked a few rounds.
But not much-_-

Came home, bathed & took my breakfast (:
I like the biscuit LOL.
It is yummy for me :D

Poh Wei didn't bring her house keys. Haha.
So adorable, right? (:

I feel bored now.

I think Kevin is still sleeping.
O:
Lazy bumm :D

I wonder if we are still going to Tropicana tomorrow-_-
So potong wei.
We waited for so long and then !
*poof*

Hopefully we will find a way to get there :)
Fingers crossed.

I am going to Poh Wei's house later to learn piano.
Yeah right :P

I wonder what song should I learn.
Bah Bah Black Sheep :D
I am so lame & I know it :)

Yippee.
I want to bake !
Badly.

Cupcakes.
Cookies.
Cakes.

O:
I wonder when.
My aunt is coming over to bake peanut cookies this Saturday:D

I like roti bakar & so does Kevin:)

I still have Mini Poppers here.
It is like abandoned-_-

You are so cute :)

I don't want to see a nutritionist-_-

I DON'T WANT .

; youareawesome(:

0 comments: