Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am online:D

I didn't go online for the whole day today O:
Incredible.

I got up & went to the park this morning with my brother.
Walked only-_-
Thank God the weather was nice:)

Came home. Rest a while.

Got ready & went to Poh Wei's house:D
Actually, me and Kevin wanted to learn piano from Poh Wei wan but her mum said Kevin can't come O:
So me and Poh Wei watched a movie ;


500 Days Of Summer:D

We didn't understand at first but then we understand after that:P
Just an ordinary show:)

HI Autumn! :D

Then, my daddy picked me up from her house at 5pm.
That time the sky was pouring O:
& then got spark !

So scary.
Came home.

Got ready for tuition:D
I was excited at first.

Finally, after 2months of not studying and using my brains,
I am attending tuition classes now O:

Somemore it is add maths-_-
For me, it's hard luh ):
I need to revise and pratice more.

SERIOUSLY.

I am going to do my work later:)
But I don't really understand?-_-

GOSH.
I hate myself so much.
Why am I so stupid?


I AM SO SCARED .


Anyway, she teaches very fast today and maybe for the other replacements too-_-
Kill me anyone?

& now here I am onlining.

I am going to do my FB now:D

;kissmethroughthescreen:)

0 comments: