Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday ; 271209

Today is such an a w e s o m e day :D

I woke up at around 7am this morning.
Got ready & stuff, then waited for my aunts to come.
Went to Bukit Kiara for morning walk.
Thank God the weather was nice(:
After an hour like that, came home & got ready.
Then waited for Poh Wei like so long O:
Haha.
Finally. She came:D
& don't know why Kevin went Curve so early also :3

Then her dad picked me up from my house8D
Lalala~
First time wearing wedges:P

Reached there, Kevin waited for us at the main entrance LOL.
So gentlemen(:
Then, the first thing we did was cut hair! :D
Went up to Pee Ka Boo and it is open:))
So we decided to cut our hair since we already confirmed earlier.

EHE.
Awesome.

Poh Wei wanted to get the Director's cut but I wanted only the Professionals wan xD
But in the end also, we took the Professionals wan! :D
Not that expensive:P

So, Poh Wei's hair stylist came first.
He seems so friendly HAHA.
& he looks mixed O:

After that, one girl came and started to shampoo my hair haha.
Damn nice wei the feeling xD
I love the massage part.

Done already then went to wash my hair.
Poh Wei also haha!

Then la la la ~
Poh Wei started her haircut first.

After a while, my hair stylist came xD
I was somehow excited but scared O:

I don't know if my hair stylist is a guy or a girl :X
HA HA HA.

After trimming and stuff, the girl who shampoo ed my hair earlier came & blow dry my hair.
:DD
So awesome!
She seems friendly though(:
LOL.
Then, the hair stylist, Sam came back and trim my fringe.
Poh Wei's blow dry needs TWO persons leh! HAHA!
So grand>)

Then, surprisingly she was done firstLOL.
After a while, I am done too:D

We were so excited haha.

Actually, my hair doesn't have much difference.
It is just shorter and side parting LOL.

65 bucks leh. Not that expensive also lar xD
So yeah:)
Got the name card ; SAM Haha!

Then done :D

After that, we went for our movie (: ; Alvin & The Chipmunks 2!
Omgee. So cute wei the cuties :DD
I love this show(:
I rate 9/1o.

Then we went to walk around the whole Curve and Ikano I think LOL.
Went to Nichii first then Daisho & then went to Love It and then to Brands Outlet xD

FINALLY. I bought a dress from Love It:)
& Poh Wei bought 2 dresses haha!

We were like so late already :X
Exceeded the time like crap-_-
Ha Ha.

Poh Wei went to buy her cupcakes at Cupcake Chic.
I bought muffins at Kenny Rogers.
LOL.

Kevin said he wanted to faint O:
Sugar to the rescue! xD

Then we went to Nichii.
Kevin bought me a pair of heels:D
& Poh Wei also got herself one pair.

Mine is black and hers is white:)

Went home after that xD

YAY:D
I had such an awesome day! :)

ILY you both:D

PohWei! You look much prettier now:P
& thanks darlings!;)

Pictures are not according.

Pictures;

Before the haircut.



After the haircut:)





; thanks darling for today:)

0 comments: