Friday, December 11, 2009

HELLO readers.

I still find the words on my computer screen weird but cute :D
I think I am insane.

This morning, I got up at okayokay lar (:
Yes there's such a time :D

Got ready & wanted to go to Poh Wei's house but no reply so I waited.
Then she called & I went there about 11 something already-_-

Okay, so we wanted to watch ;The Quarantine first O:

We were like so scared and freaked out at first.
But at the end, I don't find the show that scary.
It is just normal.
Not many horror scenes.

So we weren't really scared also:)

Then, we went to Esso to buy snacks.
EHE.

Came back & watched ;Shutter.
LOL.

I think Shutter is horror er O:
But not that scary also.
It is just normal.

LOL.
This two movies are scary but not that scary lar:D

I want to watch ;Quarantine 2 O:

& more horror movies xD
I think I am addicted?

I am such a retard-_-

Sometimes, we should stimulate our horror nerves;)

Then I went back around 5pm:)

I just had my dinner just now & I am so full but guess what ..

I need to eat some bamboo charcoal bun later-_-
UGH.
Sucks shit.

I don't want to eat ):
I am so depressed.

Kevin is at Ipoh now (:
He should bring me along next time :D
I am serious.

I want to bake badly (:
HEH.

Our ultimate baking plan :D
Sure work punya (((:


; IMissYouDarling.

0 comments: