Saturday, December 26, 2009

Friday ; 251209

I shall blog about yesterday, Friday now:D

Yesterday, I woke up early.
Then me and my brother went to the park for a while.
Walked walked walked.

Came home, got ready, then went to Pavillion(:
The decorations there are nice.
Haha.

This year's theme is Royale Christmas:DD

& the parking there is horrible-_-
Somemore so expensive.
9 bucks just for parking.

After rounding and rounding for so many rounds, we finally found a parking space.
Walked a while, took photos at the main entrance there.

Went to The Ship to have lunch:D

The lunch there was YUMMY:)
My first time having turkey.
Haha. So ulu lar me O:

I ate until I was so damn bloody full-_-
Then I got a free teddy bear:D
Haha.

Walked back to Pavillion, take photos again then went to walk around.

Window Shopping.

I can't afford lar LOL.
Billabong's tee is so nice>O
The price also nice-_-

Wanted to buy a tee from MNG but I decided
not to. Haha.
I thought it wasn't worth it.
So yeah.

After that, we went home :D

Such a tiring day LOL.
But such an awesome day too (:

Pictures ;

Teddy bear.
She's real.
Minced pie (Y) and rum raisin cake.
Turkey set.
Crispy spring chicken.
Shrimp with honeydew.
Escargots.
Tomato soup.
Cappucino.
Mocktail fruit juice.
Bun.
Santa!

0 comments: