Friday, December 4, 2009

Afternoon readers:)

The plan to go to the park this morning phailed epicly O:
Poh Wei forgotten to ask her mum but the weather was raining also lar.
So yeah. I was thinking of going with my brother.
Raining so I slept after I off my alarm:)

It was so comfortable :P
Got up, changed & had chicken pie-_-
I told my mum yesterday that I want to eat bread but she go buy chickenpie-_-
Aih. I had to eat it then.

I don't want lunch lar.
I feel so full now. The chicken pie isn't small O:

My grandaunt made char siew pau Ox
I don't want to eat it.
I hate pork -_- Freaking serious.

No, I think I hate rice more:D

Unfortunately, I must eat rice tonight according to everyone.
I just want a little O: I prefer noodles or meehoon.
Hopefully, I can just eat a little rice:)
But I doubt so. Hooray-_-

I feel annoyed. Omgee.
No YINLING , don't get annoyed:D

Plock is cute ! LOL.
Poh Wei introduced that game to me & I am a little addicted to it.
Sorority Life is addictive too-_-

I want to watch Sorority Row lar but they don't sell it there.
I still have so many drama and movies to watch.
I need to watch them before the school reopens.

OMGEE. Can you believe it? O:

It's D.E.C.E.M.B.E.R.

which means a month more & we have to go back to school.
Somehow, I feel excited to go back schooling:)
Just that, I still haven't do so many things-_-

&

PMR Results !

coming out on the 28th I presume.

Scaaaary fying-_-
Somebody shoot me please.


This is torturing me man.
I am seriously freaked out O:

My brother is so annoying:D
He talks too much to me which annoys me very much-_-
So please just shuddup.

You're much appreciated that way(:

I feel like a bump O:
As in just a bump? LOL. What's a bump anyway?-_-

I might be going shopping this Sunday.
HOORAY. I am so excited !
Yet I am so not O:

I think I am going to some Kota Damansara forest thingy with my aunties tomorrow.
If not, I think I'd be going to Bukit Kiara.
I have no idea -_-

I am going to the hospital again later. Freaaaky.

I hate myself so much:D
I gained 0.5kg in just five days-_-
How is that possible?
Eating rice everyday-_-

GOSH.


THIS SUCKS:)


; youaremybeautifulnightmare:DD

0 comments: