Friday, December 18, 2009

Awesome Day Somehow

I find today kind of interesting:)
Because I managed to keep myself busy:)

First, my day started when my mum woke me up several times.
I was so lazy to get up so I decided to wait for my alarm to ring first:)
I had to get up & I got ready.

Waited for my aunts to come.

Then, we went to Batu Caves :D
My first time there though.
I find the place interesting.
Haha.

Thank God the weather this morning was real nice:D
YAY:D

My aunt:D






ChickenO:




The steps are numbered.


After walking up the Batu Caves, we still have time left,
so we decided to go to FRIM:)
Yes, this is my first time there as well.

I had ham&cheese sandwich before going there.
Aha it is nice:D

Reached FRIM, wanted to go for the canopy walk but my aunt said next time first when we go in a group O:
But it was closed also due to public holiday.

So we walked around that place:D
I want to go there again:)
Nice place.



Came home, rested a while then went to the temple:D

After praying, we decided to go to TC Mall to have lunch.
We ate at some Hong Kong cafe ; Food & Tea :D
The food there are really yummy:)

Mocktail.

Apple Green Tea.

Yam Cake.
Congee.
Spagetthi.
Smoked ham & cheese.
Red Bean Ice Kacang.

I ate until I was so damn full-_-
& bloated & I am so undigested now.

Then, I wanted to get some Christmas presents but phailed.
O:

So we fetched my mum home first, then we went to Campap:)
Bought stationaries. DUH.

I bought a bag for school:D
Finally after so long.
But it is a little weird?-_-
& guy ish.

I don't careO:

Actually, I wanted white or pink colour but my daddy don't let O:
Scared it will be dirty fied.
So yeah, I bought dark colour.

Then, we went to Guardian because I wanted to get Christmas presents.
I am almost done with them:D

Today is a little potong though :P

; First, we got stuck in the car park for a while thanks to some people-_-
; Second, we waited so long at Guardian for a receipt.
; Lastly, someone stopped their car right in the middle of the road-_-

Haha. How potong.

Anyway, my brother bought Pringles. Tsk tsk.
I want the white chocolate Kinder Bueno O:
I bet it will be nice:D

Came home, rested, had dinner.

I ate like two friggin' BIG buns for dinner-_-
Damn full now ! & I feel like vomiting.

I am going to buy ENO tomorrow.

I can't stand being undigested and full at the same time
& I am suffering from constipation again.

It's been almost a week.-_-
SUCKS.
; iloveyoubaby(:

0 comments: