Thursday, December 10, 2009

Think Of Me

I am using Google Chrome now.
After Kevin suggested me to download it because IE always crashed-_-
So I uhm downloaded it.

This browser is a little weird?
It's like so wide screened and the words are a little retarded-_-
LOL.
I have to get use to it :D

So after I went offline, I did nothing.
I almost fell asleep several times-_-
But I did not lar. :D

Then, I helped to mop the floor! xD
It's like once in a lifetime I will actually mop the floor :X
EHE.

Went to bathe and stuff.
Had dinner.
I ate like so much things today-_-
Like seriously A LOT!

So retarded lar.
Had some Melaka cendol stuff, very nice! xD
I ate like quarter of it LOL.

Then ate other food O:
UGH.
This sucks lar.

Poh Wei couldn't come to pasar malam today due to some reasons.
Haih. I wanted to go with her so badly but potong -_-
Then I thought of going with my mum but tak de also.

BLAHS.

Tomorrow, I will be going to Poh Wei's house:)
I need to bring my dvd player-_-
Haha.

I am going to eat that charcoal bread for dinner O:
It is quite nice:D

Might be going to Sunway this Sunday:)
I want to go shopping badly ):

Anyone? :D

Hmm.. I want to go Tropicana again next week.
Hopefully can lar:D

My daddy will be on leave from the 19th onwards until next year ! (:

I am scared :X
Haha.

I am such a retard :D

I wonder if I should give the presents today?
I have no idea.

I discussed the tuitions' timetable with my parents just now.
They agreed with me but now I am waiting for Poh Yee's reply-_-
I wonder when is she going to.

I need to exercise O:

I feel like puking now-_-
Gosh.

My show is coming up :D
We are going to watch horror movie tomorrow O:
Scary fied. Ehe.

Kevin is having sunburn on his shoulders and his back O:

OUCH.
Kesian him.

; I sayangs you banyak (:

0 comments: