Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It is 1.05am now.

& I am feeling moodless now.

There is something in the middle of my throat-_-

So annoying & it is like stucked there.

I can feel the undigested food in my tummy.

How annoying.

I had dinner today but uh it is weird.

Tomorrow will be Tong Yuen festival day :)

I like eating Mochi but about Tong Yuen I am not sure.

I guess it will be fine too :D

& I am really sure that I will be gaining another kg after tomorrow.

I must eat rice tomorrow + the glutinous rice balls which are fat? O:

I really wonder.

I miss today somehow.

I miss holding your hands and hugging your arms.

I wish we had more time together.

It is weird that my mum actually gets along with your mum.

Haha. Such a good thing :D

I feel like eating McD's ice cream again.

I need to wrap the Christmas presents real soon :)

& I am going Sunway College + Sunway Pyramid tomorrow (:

Wish me luck not to gain another kg :D

I don't know if I am going park tomorrow-_-

My brother is annoying me. In a way.


.fuckoff.

0 comments: