Thursday, December 17, 2009

I got up at around 8am today.
By the time me and my brother got ready, it's already 9am-_-
Then we went to the park for a while only.
I walked for about 2 rounds.

Damn retarded.
Yes, of course I didn't sweat.

Then, when me and my brother were on our way home,
we saw daddy LOL.
How cute O:

My daddy asked me and my brother to follow him to breakfast.
I didn't want to go but I got dragged along-_-
So I had to follow them.

I ordered roti bakar there.
SUCKS-_-

The toast bread is like so miserable.
I can definately make a better set.
No offence but so true.
-_-

Now I am so full O:
Gosh.

I need to exercise badly.
I haven't been exercising for so long already.

UGH. sucks.

I will be going to McD later.
To do my add maths homework O:
How freaky fying.

Hopefully, I can go to pasar malam with Poh Wei tonight.
Fingers crossed:D

& I hope to go to Batu Caves tomorrow with my aunt.
Ehe.
How cute.

Hopefully the weather will be nice:D

Add Maths is killing me, agree?
Yes for me but maybe not for smarty pants-_-

I need to excrete badly but each time when I want to, I can't-_-
Yes again.

I am having constipation-_-

FUCK it .

I eat so much, constipation.
I eat so little, constipation.

What is wrong with me?
Retarded.

I don't want constipation T.T

I suck.


; love.me.:D

0 comments: