Monday, December 28, 2009

Baking With Us

Haha. :D

I am using Google Chrome again for now because it loads so much faster.

Today, I woke up at around 11am O:
Wanted to get up earlier but I felt a little sick so I slept until so late T.T
LOL. My voice is like a duck-_-
I don't know what's wrong with it also ):

So I got up and got ready. La la la~
Then my mum's friend came & I need to wait a while.
My mum took me to Poh Wei's house :D
We are going to bake! (:
Like FINALLY. xD

Waited for Poh Wei's dad to come back from somewhere.
Then we went to Bake with Yen and bought some stuffs.
Went to Chang Tung and lastly to some organic shop:D
Thank God this shop has cornmeal flour LOL.

If not, we couldn't make the whole thing O:
Came back, got ready everything and then we started with chocolate truffles :D
It looks weird. seriously :X
Put the chocolate into the fridge to cool down then we started doing the lemon cookies(:

Did the steps and followed the steps from the recipe.
The dough is like damn oily-_- DAMN FAT.
Did shapes xD LOL. Fun though(:

Then bake it! :D
& the cookies taste NICE:D
I love them haha. Hopefully they aren't fattening because I ate so many.

After that, we continued with the chocolatesO:
Turned out like whattheshit-_-
UGH. A little dissapointed:X
But the chocolates without the cocoa powder is nice:)

& the lemon cookies with chocolate is better! 8DD
HAHA. seriously :P

So after all the baking, we had to clean up.
Worst part of the whole processLOL.
Then, sit there and dream and went home :D

I took some home, some for Kevin LOL. & Kevin's chocolate truffles with cocoa powder >)
HEH.

I had a great day :)

0 comments: