Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tuitions are giving me a headache.
How retarded.

I want to take up Add Maths tuition but the teacher is like so UGH.
Please confirm lar.
How annoying when someone couldn't confirm and yet we have things going on-_-

I am going to the park tomorrow.
Hopefully:)

I am going for the Leo's event.
Some Christmas carol thingy at a disabled home in Taman Megah.
It's good to do charitable stuff:)

Anyway, I went to Sunway Pyramid just now with my daddy.
To pick my brother up after his trip to Penang.
Lucky him.

We ate at Manhattan's Fish Market.
I wanted Tony Roma's but it's like a steakhouse, so no.
We should try more places next time:)

:D Yummy !
I Love It :)

I ate until I am so full & bloated now-_-
Stupid me.
I am sure I gained some weight from there.

Not to mention, I will be going for a dinner tomorrow night.
& cake.

-_- I hate cake.
Most of them.
Depends actually.
But I hate cakes.

Why must I eat cake tomorrow?
For respect.

UH HUH.
Annoying.

I am so going to gain again tomorrow-_-
SUCKS.

The decorations at Sunway are nice:)

I want to try ice skating.
Anyone want to teach me?:D

It's amazing that you still remember meO:

Some pictures ;






Salmon my brother ordered:)
Shrimps & fillet my daddy ordered:)

Citrus salad I ordered:)
Tropical mocktail:)
Iced peach tea:)

Salt&Pepper:)




We shared everything:DD

; imissyou:)

0 comments: