Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I haven't been online since I woke up today O:
So unbelievable.

I got up at 11am like that, packed my study table which is in a mess O:
Had my breakfast.
I ate so much for my brunch -_-
Like seriously.

Then, Kevin called.
After that, drank a little orange juice:)
Nice when it is fresh.

Tried some Wasabi flavoured biscuits O:
Waseh. Spicy like crazy -_-
I am not taking any second piece.

I like D'Lite biscuits though:)
Poh Wei & Kevin love them.

La La La ~
Had dinner which is an egg with milk again O:
How miserably annoying.

I am taking eggs and milk everyday because it is a MUST.
I swear I will just puke the next time I see them.

Is original milk better than flavoured milk?
I do wonder at times.
Drinking 2 glasses of milk with the same taste everyday is annoying.

I feel like puking now.
I forgot how milk tastes like already O:

I am not annoyed, just lost I guess.
Once again, for no reason :)

I have a sad news ; I am not going to Tropicana tomorrow. T.T
Currently depressed -_-
I have waited so long & then potong .

I hope that I am going for the countdown this Thursday :D
Fingers crossed.

I am bored.

0 comments: