Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Enjoy Your Life (:

:D
I am officially happy today.
Ehe.

Yes, be happy that I am happy :D
I am talking nonsense-_-

I got up at 9am today.
My alarm was at 8.30am then the awesome ;snooze button got me addicted O:
I kept pressing it.

Got up, got ready & went to Poh Wei's house.

Waited for Kevin's dad to pick us up:)
He came around 10 something.
Somemore said wanted to come at 9.45am.
Made me rush O:

He came already.
Picked me, Poh Wei and Tuck Yan to Tropicana :D
Me and Poh Wei were so excited (:
Memang lar:D

We're from the Hooligans Town :)

& we are proud of it:DD

Reached there.
Followed Kevin like some tour around Tropicana-_-
LOL.

Then, we have nothing to do while Kevin and Ken Yoong had their golf lessons.
We are like so lost-_-

So we wanted to try to use the gym facilities :X
We went to jog on the treadmill &
guess what ..

We got stopped by the trainer-_-
Because we weren't wearing shoes O:

So potong wei -_-

After that, me and Poh Wei wanted to go for the Japanese Bath thingy
& the lady said ;Only For Members-_-

Potong gila O:

Ended up, me Poh Wei & Tuck Yan sat there like some dungu waiting for Kevin to finish his golf lessons-_-

UGH.

Finally, Kevin finished:D

We changed and then we went to the pool LOL.
YAY:D

I was suppose to learn how to swim today but I phailed epicly-_-
I was damn tensed ):
Because I was scared of being drown O:

I am so retarded & I am such a failure )<

Ended up, we played water:D
Poh Wei got so addicted to the slide.
It is fun though:D

Then, Ken Yoong and his cousins came for awhile then they went back much earlier.
He talked to his cousins so kasar ish O:
Haha.

Around 2something, we ate lunch by the pool side there.
We ordered until rm55.20 -_-

The food there are like a BOOM.
:X We are sorry, Kevin.

Thank you baby ! :D

Then, we continue to swim play for a while.
Kevin went to do laps.
Then, there's this guy doing laps also xD
Kevin so pro:))

4something, we all went to bathe and got ready to go home:D
Kevin's mum picked us up:D
EHE.

Today was a blast ! :)

I love you guyys:D

& thank God that the weather today was awesome.
;)

Just some pictures ;
One all black ; one all blue (:
the golf course.

Haha. KevinO:
the slide (:
Kevin pro:D

Ha. Ha. :X
Fish & Chips.
Burger.
Tuna Sandwich.

Tuck Yan waiting for food LOL.
Poh Wei:)



... because life is to be enjoyed (:



:D I want to go again.
& make sure we wear our shoes LOL.

; I love hugging you darling:D
Mwaaah:)
Thanks:D

0 comments: