Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rewind The Time

Nowadays, I am not really keen to blog anymore.
What is my problem?
I have no problem :)

I didn't go to the park this morning due to some personal feelings.
I don't have to share :)

So I got up at 10 something.
Had breakfast.
Smsed Kevin, he called.
Something happened to me.

Don't mention(:

Then, I went to school to buy exercise books.
Went out for lunch with someone:D
Done.

Came home, continued to sew my shorts.
I am so out of shorts-_-

Getting a pair of shorts is more expensive than getting a dress .
I think it is so NOT worth it.

I had chicken pie for dinner.
Nice Yummy :D
But my daddy doesn't allow anymore.
Due to some reasons.

Continued watching ; Beyond The Realm Of Conscience :)
Nice show but there are parts which annoys me?
Their cantonese are so professional ish.

I am only at the 3rd disc.
How am I going to finish it? O:

School is going to reopen next Monday.
Somehow, this month December passes really fast.
I think it is because I go out quite often this month.

Thanks to my parents:)

This year's holidays are nice & fun for me:D
Unlike the past years O:
But I didn't get to go on any vacation again this year T.T

Anyway, I miss my holidays ):
But going back to school is also a good thing.
You know why?

Because I miss my friends :D

2009 is coming to an endO:
I miss this year somehow.
I shall do a short post about this year's important happenings:)

; iwanttopeckyou.

0 comments: