Monday, December 7, 2009

I feel bored now-_-

& my mum is back from some place:)

She is like so busy nowadays but actually she doesn't have to be busy:)

I got up at 11 something this morning O:
I went to bathe because I felt hot. As in the weather:D
Don't think otherwise.

I had my lunch just now.
Took some brown rice cereal thingy. It's organic:)
& it tastes yummy :D

I Like It :)
It's better than eating real rice so yeah:D

Now I feel so full O: because that thingy is very filling-_-
I think it's fattening too?
Ox

I know what to take for dinner tonight:D
LOL.

I hope that I can go to the park tomorrow morning with Poh Wei;)
Fingers crossed.
Ehe.

I don't think I will be going to her house O:
But I will be going on Friday:D

Ohh La La :)

I don't have to take rice tomorrow:D
It is a deal so yeah haha.
But only for one day-_-

UGH.

Anyway I don't think I have anything special to do O:

Poh Wei so potong lar Ox
Talking half way then *poof* tak tau mana she go already.

I need to go shopping -_-
Anywhere? Pleaaase.

Let's see what I need :D
Owh there is a difference between ;The things I WANT & ;The things I NEED LOL!

I think it worked on Poh Wei yesterday xD LOL.

The things I need ;

Skirt.
Tee shirt.
Exercise.
Hug.


The things I want ;

Wedges.
Casual dress.
Jacket.
Long pants.
Manicure.
Haircut.
& many more:)

See ! There is a difference :D
But at the end, I want & need everything :D

>)
I am so awesome.


I watched this movie with my family on Saturday night:)
Don't really get it though.
I think it's because I am dumb-_-

I rate 5/10.
Not the movie's problem , it is my problem:)


; baby.hug.me.tight.:)

0 comments: