Saturday, December 5, 2009

HELLO:D


So today, I got up at 7am thanks to my alarm and my mum.
Then I got ready and my aunt came earlier by 10 minutes-_-
I wasn't ready at all.

Rush. Rush. Rush.
Went to pick my grandaunt, blahblahblah.
Actually we wanted to go to the Kota Damansara Reserve Forest but then tak de orang kat situ-_-
So we headed back, wanted to go Bukit Kiara but my grandaunt doesn't have enough stamina?
At the end, we went to CENTRALPARK near OU there and walked 1round-_-

DAMN POTONG ! -_-


I was a little pissed I guess.
Came home. Bathed and stuff.


I watched ;I Love You, Beth Cooper:D
Nice show:)
I rate 8/10.

Then now I am online ! (:
HAHA.

I want to go to Amour O:
I might be going with my daddy later. MIGHT-_-
My mum seems so busy but I don't know what's she busy ing also Ox

My grandma is home:)
She talks to herself when she's dreamingO:
Freaks me us out.

Now my mum went to buy lunch for us.
I am going to take alittle porridge and noodles. LOL.
I am not going to eat so much-_-

Poh Wei says she's on a diet O:
How about me? ):
I am so jealous of her-_-

KILL ME.

I hate myself so much.
SeriouslyO:

I am going out with Poh Wei & Kevin tomorrow. To One Utama:D
Omgee. I am excited but I am so not excited about my money-_-

I don't feel like eating anything. GOSH.

I just need to exercise. ):
But it doesn't seems like it's working.
How saddening can this be.

I need to chill. Pfft.
:D


;kevinismine(:

0 comments: