Monday, December 14, 2009

In A Christmas Mood

Yes I am :)

I am in a Christmas mood now:D
Actually, more to New Year & Chinese New Year:)

EHE.

I am going to the Christmas carol soon.
I shall blog again later:D

After I come back from there or from dinner O:

GOSH.
The thought of having cake tonight is killing me ):
Seriously.

I don't want to eat but I must.
-_-
Annoying.

I am going to give some cakes to my friends:D
Now I feel like baking chocolate truffles.

UGH.
I suck.
:)

I wonder if I am going to Poh Wei's house tomorrow.
Hopefully:)

& I went to the park today.
Thank God the weather was real nice.
:D

I am not sure if we are going to Tropicana this Wednesday O:
I really want to go but Poh Wei might not be able to make it.

Finally, my Add Maths teacher replied:D
According to everyone, she is a very strict teacher-_-

I am scared D:
OMGEE.

I am having replacement classes tomorrow night:)
I am somehow excited yet scared-_-

My brain didn't really function well during the holidays.
& my knowledge degrade so much.
O:

I wonder if I can understand what she will be teaching tomorrow.
Aiks.

Going to change now:D

;dear.I.hope.you.will.be.okay:)

0 comments: