Friday, November 6, 2009

YO PEOPLE:D

I'm back online:)
as usual.

& as usual too, I'm bored-_-
I get bored easily. very easily.

Uhm..
I wanted to go offline at 11am this morning but guess what,
I delayed for more than an hour-_-

Know why?

; Because friends are awesome:D

I'm so addicted to MSN games-_-
I am annoyed somehow?
I am going to play Solitaire(:
I went off, then I went to watch The Money Maker Recipe.
I like that show:D
It's about syermarket?LOL. *howeveryouspellthat*
:)

Watched for about 3hours I think O:
Yes I can watch more than that:)
EHE.

Was doing my nails while watching the show.
I dislike polishing my nails but I like my nails polished(:
I need to repolish & repolish & repolish-_-
Annoying.

I am eating vegetarian pao now:)
I still have cheesetart:D
LOL.

I feel so retarded now-_-

Why is everyone so addicted to FB videos? Ox
LOL.
I am addicted to the Bejeweled:)

Hexic is addictive too. Nicee:P

I am so boreed now O:
I shall watch the drama again8DD
But I feel so fat, just sitting down there, butt stuck to the ground.
OOx

I am not that addicted to Cafe World already.
Bad thing? Good thing?
I have no idea:)

LOL. I am eating and Roze Nn asked me to watch some FB video.
And it's about gross eating-_-
ugggh!
But luckily I still can eat my pao:D

I found out that I still have so many things to do but everyday, I am either just watching tvee or sitting in front of the comp-_-
That's what I am doing now.
How horrible.

Owh I like my FB default picture:)
LOL. Just random.

Hopefully Phei Fern is alright already:DD

I feel like vomiting-_-
Oh Mai God. LOL.

& I realized I still have two cards to make.
I better get started:)

Me and Poh Wei don't know if we should go shopping this week or next week.
I couldn't decide too-_-
We're so awesome(:

I have to spend my money on ;

- Daddy's present.
- Mummy's belaated-how-long-ago present.
- Poh Wei's present.
- Kevin's present.
- SHOPPING-_-

My Moneeeeey !
How am I going to survive?
No idea:)

I Vitagen :DD
It's just so addictive.

I think my blog is dead.
So as my Cbox.
Should I public my blog?(:

I feel so full now after drinking the Vitagen.
OO: Gossh.

This post is long:D


& I think I will be going to Taman Jaya tomorrow:)


; IMYMCLBKC

0 comments: