Thursday, November 19, 2009

I don't know what to blog now.
Yet I am still blogging.
How awesome , eyh?

I feel so damn bad now-_-
I'm so sorry Poh Wei.
Kill me:X

I don't know if I am going to the park tomorrow?
I have no idea.

Suddenly, I feel so dead & not doing anything.

It's like all our plans might go down the drain.
Why does this always happen?
I am sorry.

I don't want to eat anymore.
PLEASE.
But I can't.

I seriously hate it when someone stuff something at my face.
So annoying.

& I know when to eat , when to not-_-

Uggghh.
I hate this feeling now.
Whatever feeling it is, I just hate it.

My brother is coming back from his Award Night soon.
YAY:D

Telling lies are wrong.
I am sorry.

But I don't know what to do.
I have no idea.

I am lost-_-

GOSH.

Someone just shoot me please?:)


I am annoyed now.

0 comments: