Saturday, November 14, 2009

:) HELLO people !

I didn't really blog today-_-
How could I do this to my blog? O:

I am such a cruel person:)

My brother and my daddy wanted to watch This Is It at TC Mall today but nope. LOL.
So they came home-_-


Then, I watched 12 Rounds with my brother:D
Uhmm.. Nice show:)
Very thriller ish. EHE.

Got ready for dinner at some Chinese restaurant ; Lala Chong (:
I am so full now-_-

I hate myself so much:)
Seriously I do.

I shouldn't eat so much.
It is a lot for me.
& I have a tummy now. Ughh.

Later I still have to eat my daddy's birthday cake O:
Omgee.
This sucks big time-_-

& I have to eat Sushi tomorrow.
I don't fancy Sushi.
Yes, I know I have a problem but seriously I don't:)
I shall eat Ramen tomorrow then8D

But I don't feel like eating anything anymore.
Which is so not going to work Ox

I swear I am not going to eat so much tomorrow:D
& I shall buy my swimsuit tomorrow.

EHE.

I want a tank top.
I want a pair of jeans.
I want a pair of yoga pants.
I want a pair of shorts.
I want to go on a diet. which is so not going to happen:)

YAY:D
I'm going to the DVD shop later.
I want to buy drama(:

I shall eat bread/bun & noodles for next week.
No more rice :P
how I wish.

This feeling is so annoying me-_-
Just for some reasons.

I am so addicted to Hexic which is bad Ox
Am I right?

My brother is currently playing Hexic with Kevin:)
How awesome.

I am such a loner now-_-

Tomorrow morning I am going to the park with Poh Wei & Kevin:D
YAY:D

I want to learn volleyball.
I want to learn swimming.
I want to learn Mandarin.
I want to learn piano.
I want to learn guitar.

& I am so paranoid of not going for a tuition class-_-

I hate myself yet I love myself too:)

; you'remine&rememberthat;P

0 comments: