Friday, November 6, 2009

LaughOutLoud(:

Yesterday, I was planning to go to Sahara to have morning jog.
Then, I asked Poh Wei & Kevin. aha! sorry for spoiling the uhm .. surprise? :X

Okay. So I got up at around 6.30am.
I was damn tired & lazy-_-
Then, Poh Wei messaged and ask wether it's raining anot.
Rained but not raining:D aha. Thank God(:

Got ready. Went to the park & Kevin was there already, wearing a bright yellow shirt xD
I don't like yellow. No offence.
Then, waited for Poh Wei (: & her brother also came.

Started to jog:D
We were damn tired & exhausted except for Kevin.
-_- memang lar. We also don't exercise wan LOL.
Managed to uhm walk & jog 5 rounds only-_-

Then, started to drizzle a little and now raining. LOL.
Luckily, we finished already (:

Came home and bathed:)

I shall off around 11am & do my Word Search:D & cards too O:
I feel so broke out of a sudden.
I want to go out.
Uhm .. Not to TC Mall? LOL :X

I want to watch 2012:) Luckily it isn't 18 above, if not we'd sneak in again-_-

Currently listening to Little Boots - New In Town(:

I feel bored Dx
Kevin's MSN has some problem I guess.
Poh Wei is bathing & it's like I am not talking to anyone on my contacts.

I am such a LONER:)

I'm eating a slice of fruit cake now:D
I don't feel hungry nor full.
O: I have a problem.
& I am proud of it :D

I realized that I do not sweat-_-
I sweat more when I exercise at home compared to park LOL.

I am such a RETARD:)

; Mwaah Sayangg! 8DD

0 comments: