Monday, November 23, 2009

Afternoon readers(:

Me and my brother wanted to go to the park this morning.
But phailed epicly-_-
Both of us didn't manage to get up-_-
So maybe we will be going on Wednesday:D

I might be going to the park with Poh Wei & Kevin tomorrow:)
I need to exercise already.
Desperately.

I just had my breakfast ; Pumpkin Cake my aunt made(:
I shall take one piece now & another 1 piece for lunch if I feel hungry.
If not, then no:D

I took about an hour eating that piece of cake LOL :X
How awesome, eyh? :)

I feel full now-_-
GOSH.

Yesterday, I drank a whole BIG glass of orange juice hoping to excrete but no I didn't.
How annoying is that-_-
Very much.

I hate constipation so much.
If I still have it today, I am fcuking going to consult the doctor):
Wish me luck.

I just want to excrete-_-

I had muscles ache at my back there O:
OUCH.
I think it's because of walking up the bukit yesterday.
But I don't care xD

I am so unhealthy:)
& I will die faster this way.

I don't feel like eating anything later.
Until uhm.. 2something?:D

I want to learn how to bake muffins O:
I wonder when will my grandaunt be free.

I want to watch New Moon:)
I am not that into it though:P

I want to learn swimming-_-
REALLY.
I have to wait for Poh Wei.

I feel like working to keep me occupied aha.
I am so not addicted to the new TVB drama I bought :X
I didn't watch it for 2 days already EHE.

I think I shall watch it later(:
MIGHT.

I want to do my Word Search book8DD
It is so addictive.

I feel like playing Sims3 but no :)
Because I am so retarded.

Owh ntv7 has a new drama series:D
I shall it tonight;P

I want to go Bukit Kiara again.
I want to play badminton this weekend.
:)

Will randomly update some pictures later;)


; honey.honey.honey.xDD

0 comments: