Sunday, November 29, 2009

MORNING readers.

Am I happy today?
Not really.

Am I sad today?
Not really.

I went to the park this morning:) with Poh Wei.
Thank God the weather was so nice.
& only started to rain when we finished.

Thank God ! :)

I feel like some retarded fool now-_-
I wanted to take oats just now but I end up drinking expired milk-_-
I drank it with my brother O:

Hopefully I don't die (:
Then, I had my breakfast.
Haih-_-

I don't like eating ):
Seriously.

I feel so full now-_-

I must eat rice for lunch later.

GOSH.
This is torturing.
Very much.

Then, I must take 2pieces of bread later-_-
Screw you , fcukface.

I think I will be able to gain 1kg per day.
Then, I can eat rice on alternate days:)

Later might be going to Amour with my aunt(:
But I dare not buy tight or fitting clothes-_-
I scared that by the end of the day, I couldn't fit anymore.
Thanks to eating so much-_-

I might get a pair of jeans but maybe not.
Because I am scared.

I have a terrible phobia now.Hooray-_-

I want to exercise.
Ugggh.
I didn't even sweat a drop this morning.
Haaaih.

This sucks big time.

I have a damnbigretarded tummy.
Going obese-_- fcukyou.


; sayangsbabymuch.

0 comments: