Friday, November 13, 2009

Good Afternoon readers:)

Got up at around 11something today :X
EHE.

Uhm.. Washed up and stuff.
Ate breakfast.
Came online until now:D

I just had my lunch:)
Kuih bahulu is nice.
I shall buy again next week :P

I want to exercise later.
Hopefully-_-
EHE.

I think I have to follow my mum to pick my brother up from college later O:
My brother's exams finish today:)
Good for him.
aha.

I want to go to TC Mall with my brother tonight O:
But I doubt so because we don't have transportation.
Actually he can drive but uhm yeaah-_-

Hmm.. I feel bored now.
aha. See, I get bored so easily:)

Uggh. I don't know what to do now Ox
I am going to go off soon.
I need to make the card:D

EHE.

I love my family:D
I love my friends too:D

Owh & it's my Godmother's birthday today:)
I better go wish her.
LOL.

Happy Birthday Godmother :D


; mwaaahm.c.l.b.k.c:)

0 comments: