Sunday, November 1, 2009

HI PEEPS(:

Fell asleep yesterday night O:
Got up at around 9am (:
Got ready to go to the Temple.
Annnnd theeeen , waited for like an hour or so & finally we went O:
Pray (:
Then, went back home to drop my brother and mum.
Picked up Poh Wei & her brother.
My dad fetched us to TC Mall (:
YAY:D
Kevin waited for us.
Went up to meet him.

Then, we decided to watch ;The Jennifer's Body O:
which is 18 and above.
So me and Poh Wei wanted to try our luck to buy ;The Jennifer's Body 's tickets :D
ahhhhhaaahhhaha!

WE BOUGHT IT(:

Then we went to The Borders :D
to find the Word Search book but tak de T.T

Saw Shen Leng(:
She came with her family.

Time for the movie:D
so excited.
but how potong-_-
when we wanted to enter , this stupidfatassretardedblardy fellow stopped us from entering.
-___________________________-
I'm sorry Kevin O:

ANYWAY! we have plan B :D :D :D
aha! 8P

So we decided to buy ;The Time Traveler's Wife *whateverit'scalled* tickets because it's screening time is nearest to ;The Jennifer's Body (x
Bought already then we went jalan jalan :D
Went to some restaurant uhm..
Santini if I'm not mistaken (:
Me and Poh Wei shared some salmon pasta thingy.
Okay okay lar. LOL(:

Then Kevin ordered some Grilled Chicken thingy.
I didn't try because I couldn't try -_-
Thanks to my eaar O: but I don't mind :D

I waaant chocolates.
(:

Ate already then we went to some new clothes shop(:
It's bigg but the clothes are uhm .. normal? O:
Colourful though :P

Me & Poh Wei prefer Nichii (:
So we went there and jalan jalan LOL.
I like the pinnk top (:
I want a tank top.
The clothes there are nicce :D
but no money.

After that, we went to Toy R' us *idon'tknowhowtospellit*
We felt like kids again when we go there:D
Saw this doggie soft toy O:
daaaaamn cutttte !

BUY FOR ME:D
& there's this some soft soft stick thingy xD
we were wondering if the teachers used it :P

Then Poh Wei bought her Rubik's Cube(:
I still haven't solve mine O:
Teacch me , anyone?8P

Theen we headed to the cinema.
Went in to ;The Time Traveler's Wife first.
Looks so boring & we didn't understand anything o_o
but anyway! we followed our PLAN :D
which is .. ahhhaah! :X

; Buy the tickets for The Time Traveler's Wife & then sneak in to The Jennifer's Body 's hall :D
aha! smart people we are (:
retarded at the same time :P

So we were talking all the time when we were watching ;The Time Traveller's Wife :X
Then we all came out after awhile(:

Went to the toilet for quite some time because we were waiting to enter The Jennifer's Body 's hall:D
Entered(: ahhha!
So we sat infront and the hall was like empty? O:
No problem sneaking in next time :P
Uhm.. I rate 8/10.
Not to say it's damn nice but it's okay8D
Megan Fox is so hawwt Ox
& & we used up rm20 for the sake of watching ;The Jennifer's Body O:
Went to the toilet, then went to Subway because Poh Wei wanted to buy something.
Kevin felt the pain for the cookie O: LOL.
Then we went to Starbucks because I wanted to buy something for my family (:
I am so fillial:D
Just a blueberry muffin & a lambogini? *whateverit'scalled* strawberry costed rm10 O:
LOL(:
Then we went to the Kitschen for awhile before Kevin's mum came.
Picked me, Poh Wei, Tuck Yan and Tuck Yan's friend(<
& KEVIN also :P
Tuck Yan is so good at giving directions Ox
aha. Dropped us at Poh Wei's house(:
Waited for my parents. Went home8D
I had a fun fun day:D
I Love You Both(:
Thanks:P
Pictures ;
Jennifer's Body ticket. stupid chop-_-





the doggie OOx


beer thingy?LOL.

salmon thingy:P

;Thanks for the lunch.day&moments(:

0 comments: