Sunday, November 8, 2009

(: I feel like staying at home today.
EHE.
I have no idea why but I just feel like it.

I had animal biscuits and milk for breakfast:)
The animal biscuits are so cute:DD
& my mum asked me to drink her 'tong sui'-_-
It's consists of all beans.
So faaat & filling-_-

I don't want to take lunch but my dad forced me to?-_-
How annoying.
I feel so fat now. Ugggh.

I should be on a diet today.
& I am eating more than yesterday-_-

I should eat bread for lunch(:

I am going to off soon & do the Word Search:)
Then, I shall watch The Money Maker Recipe.
Ehe!

I didn't go to the park this morning. LOL.
& I am not going in the evening.

I shall exercise at home O:
So not going to work-_-

How do we get rid of tummy? Ox
Any idea?:)

I want to eat prunes OO:
But I don't feel like eating also.
What's my problem?

Kevin is going to OU today.
Good for him:)

I want a swimsuit & learn how to swim O:

The Google's header is annoying me-_-
It changes from time to time LOL.
& now it's about Sesame Street I think? Or uhm.. Cookie Monster? Ox

I somehow don't feel like blogging today but still I am.
How retarded-_-

I feel so full. Arggh.
I hate this feeling.
:)

I am just crapping because I don't know what should I blog.
I am so lifeless(:


; shutup&kissme:)

0 comments: