Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Constipation-_-

SUCKS BIG TIME:)

My computer is so laggy now. Gosh.
Thanks to Cafe World actually Ox
How annoying.

I went offline & I was day dreaming-_-
I am so stupidly retarded:D

Poh Wei couldn't make it to the park tomorrow D:
Omgee.
I think I am going with Kevin.
Hopefully the weather would be nice:)

I am so scared now O:
I don't know why but I am just scared-_-
How annoying is that.

I somehow feel annoyed now.
Or is it because of that?
No idea.

I don't feel like doing anything now.YAY:D

I didn't manage to go to OU tonight ):
Daddy says tomorrow night:D
So yeaah(: aha.

Hopefully we will be going then;)

I want a pair of wedges O:
Just for the fun of it. EHE.

I ate noodles for dinner:)
But I feel so full after that-_-
So retarded.
& it's fattening Ox

Am I in a dilemma?
No I don't think so. LOL.

I miss my friends badly ):
& somehow I miss studying.

I wish I have something to learn now:)
I want to learn so many things but it's like everything is dead-_-

Anyone? Shoot me please:D

What's happening to both of you?
I feel so helpless and useless.

I seriously have a problem.
I hate myself so much.

Gosh. I'm thristy! ):
But I don't feel like drinking O:

I want to try Waffle's World tomorrow:)
I know lar , I am so outdated:D
But who cares;P

EHE.

No mood to blog now(;

; Chilling sayang.

0 comments: