Friday, November 27, 2009

Afternoon:)

I woke up at around 7am today.
Got ready & then I went to the park.
Waited for Poh Wei.
Walked , jogged a few rounds.
LOL.

I woke up a few times at midnight.
Because of the message alert.
aha.

I am sorry I fell asleep-_-

SHOOT ME.

After that, came home & bathed.
My aunt picked me up and we headed to Glad Tidings:)
HAHA.
I met up with Poh Wei there.

Have many many stalls there lar.
Food, clothes, haircut!, face painting, sandart, games, etc.etc.

Then we were thirsty, we were finding for RIBENA but we couldn't find it-_-
So we end up buying Dutch Lady milk but guess what.

THE GUYS WERE JUST BEHIND US SELLING RIBENA-_-

I ate until I was so full-_-
But my parents are still forcing me to eat-_-

Why so annoying wan?
I feel annoyed this way lar.
I am sorry?
-_-

My brother went to IOI Mall with his friends.
So lucky.

I want to go shopping this weekend.
I can't wait.

But I have to consult a doctor first-_-
Haih. I might die soon.
Wish me luck.

I feel so moodless now.
HOORAY.
I don't know why also.

I have to eat my lunch O:
GOSH.

I wonder what to eat.
& I forgot to pass the camera to my aunt just now-_-

ARGH.
I am so sorry & I have to trouble her again.

shopping.shopping.shopping.
-_-

This word is haunting me.

& I ate my lunch-_-

Damn freaking full now.


; I.L.Y.Sweetie.

0 comments: