Thursday, November 12, 2009

(: I went to the park this morning with Kevin only because Poh Wei couldn't make it D:
So uhm.. Thank God my mum didn't find out Ox

Jogged so little & walked more !
I didn't sweat even a little-_-
So annoying lar.

Exercising at home sweats more.
Seriously-_-

My Huuuugg! O:

Came home, bathed. Ate breakfast:)
I want to eat plum LOL.
I don't know what to eat for lunch later O:

YAY:D
I might be going to PasarMalam with Poh Wei later:)
Hopefully, the sky wouldn't rain:DD
Fingers crossed:)
EHE.

I feel hungry now-_-
But I don't feel like eating.
I think I shall take a prune:D
& hopefully it will cure my constipation.

I want to go shopping desperately :3
But thinking of the money is a little .. heartache-_-

I still haven't make the cards :X
I shall make it later then:DD

I feel like slicing myself:)

I want an icecream O:
Uhm.. MCD wan:D

Kevin insulted me today D:
OUCH.

I want a pair of sneakers:)
EHE.

I feel like eating a muffin.
I shall eat that for lunch maybe?:D
LOL(:

I feel like exercising again because I didn't really exercise this morning.
:)

Currently listening to Lemon Tree - Fool's Garden:)
I like(:

I think I will be watching another movie tonight:D

Watched G Force yesterday night(:
The guinea pigs are so thee cutte !
Okay okay lar:D
I rate 8/10 :)

I have nothing to blog for the moment O:

BYES people!:)


; you.still.owe.me.a.proper.hugg.(:

0 comments: