Saturday, November 7, 2009

LOL(:
After I went offline, I wanted to take a nap for 5minutes.
But guess what , I slept for 45minutes-_-
ahhha! I think I was tired OO:

Then, I watched The Money Maker Recipe:D
I'm at the 3rd disc already LOL.
After this drama, I shall start watching the movies:)

Watched for about 3hours if I am not mistaken :X
Lying down on the bed, dreaming-_-
Then, Kevin called:)

Exercised a little. As in damn little.

I like playing hula hoop:)
So fun:DD

Then, went to ta pao dinner with my parents.
I ate so much for dinner-_-
Actually, it isn't really much but it's still much.
I ate waffle and noodles.
-_-

I shall go on a diet tomorrow8DD
& I mean it. hopefully.

I am going to Mobil with my dad later:)

Oh Mai God O:
I don't know why but I feel so fat now-_-
And I hate my tummy.
It's like biggg !

Me & Kevin find this emoticon ; -_- cute:DD
How awesome right:)

I don't know if I am going to the park tomorrow?
Maybe? Maybe not?
LOL.

I am so indecisive -_-
How annoying.
I'm sorry.

I somehow feel so annoyed now.
I get annoyed easily.
Seriously.
So , please do not provoke me:)

I don't know how am I feeling now.
How retarded of me.
OOx

I just feel annoyed for some reasons?
I have no idea.
-_-

I want to go out.
Desperately.
But I doubt that. aha.

I want to take up a Mandarin class too(:
Then, I can watch Taiwan drama & stuffs.
LOL.


I have so many things to do yet I am not doing anything.


I have to start making the cards.
& I have no idea how am I going to get my daddy's present O:

I feel like suiciding:)
Don't be surprise if I do.
But I won't:D

I want to exercise. Ox

I should eat bread and buns tomorrow:DD

Kill me , anyone? :)

I want to make contacts:)
Maybe during the holidays?
But I am scaaared.
Hopefully my parents will allow:D

I feel like public ing my blog O:
How random.


& I hate icecream-_-
Which is not true.

I need a break:)


; you.belong.with.me.

0 comments: