Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Perspective

Aha! Yes I am addicted to that song:D

Uhm..
I went offline then I got ready & went to Atria ; The Big Bookshop:)
FINALLY.
I bought the Word Search book8DD
Thanks Jo Yee ;P LOL.
There're 4 types, so I was rushing, I cincai picked one.
:D
God, it's so addictive-_-

YAY:D

On the way home, in the car,
I had a big time arguement with my mum-_-
yes. AGAIN.
How awesome riggght?!
uggggh-_-

Then reached home, I went stomped upstairs xD
Did a few of the word search thingy:)
Talked to Kevin:D
Fell asleep. Then got up & watched The Money Maker Recipe.
Wanted to exercise but yeaah; you know what happened LOL.

Then, me and my mum went to pasarmalam:)
Bought a coffee bun for myself.
So fattening. Butter here & there-_-

Bought cheesetarts for tomorrow lunch:D
LOL.

Came home. Ate and stuffs.
Then, went to pasarmalam again with Poh Wei :)
after hooow long.

Walked a few rounds.
Bought a pair of slippers but I think I regret-_-
It's cheap though:D
& bought nail polish(:

Came home. Bathed:D

I'm going to watch my drama now:)

& I shall go exercise tomorrow morning.
They are so freaky-_-


; i.miss.you.&.i.love.you.my.cute.little.baby.kevin.chew.:)

0 comments: